Sound is a mechanical rhythm and we have 12 different rhythms in the brain, like
1. Electromagnetic rhythm, [carrier is photon or electromagnetic wave is trapped in a cavity to generate beating or rhythm].
2. Magnetic rhythm, [spiral flow of electrons or ions, they are the carriers editing the magnetic flux, geometry of path forms the periodicity].
3. Electrical potential rhythm, [change in the arrangement of dipoles editing the electric field, fractal distribution of local resonators generate a time function of potential]
4. Solitonic & quasi particle rhythm, [carriers are solitons, defect in the order flows in a ordered structure, the ordered structure is edited to make a loop].
5. Ionic diffusion rhythm, [ions are carriers, tube like cavities are formed in a circular shape or continuous path to generate a loop]
6. Molecular chemical rhythm, [molecules like proteins, enzymes etc are carriers, tube like cavities are formed and sensory systems make sure a circular signalling pathway]
7. Quantum beating, [spin is the carrier, wavefunctions interfere in a squeezed excited photonic, electromagnetic or spin state]
8. Density of states rhythm, [orbitals coupling, wave function modulation, virtual carrier, a virtual continuous loop is made]
9. van-der Waal rhythm, [atomic thermal vibration is looped in a spiral pathway].
10. electro-mechanical rhythm [classical beating with a mechanical beating like tuning fork]
11. Quasi-charge rhythm polaron, polariton [topological fractured band based continuous loops]
12. mechanical rhythm, sound wave [similarly elastic pathways to make a circuit of sound waves].
Just imagine, such beautiful patterns are one of 12 different formations. Their physics is different, application domain and range are different.