Thermal breathing is a process by which a material manages different forms of energy and passes the energy as a soliton or wave packet from one end of the material to another. This is a technique that we have learnt from the microtubule experiment. We found that microtubule has mastered this technology of thermal processing. Following several investigations we have found that a material is architectured in such a way that the material breathes out heat such that the material has two or more distinct dynamic pathways those act as canal. We have used this technology to design material that uses multiple dynamic pathways to transmit energy.
- Breathing machines, uses all kinds of carriers in harmony (BortulaBritto): Since we have explored the fourth circuit element in a unique way we used nested rhythm concept of human brain to self-assemble billions of machines mimicking resonance chain at all scales, with ionic, magnetic, electronic, optical, thermal carriers. “Breathing ultra-thrust engine”, “Fractal bandwidth sensors”
- Breathing machines are designed to absorb higher thermal noise and convert them into quantized energy packets. This formation of energy packet from excess energy is a machine like feature that we could term as “soliton energy packet creating machine“.
- Thermal breathing is an essential tool for the thermal energy harvesting. Due to the existence of the resonance chain we try to figure out the molecular dynamics based design protocols that would enable 6-7THz energy absorption and transmitting the energy through the resonance chain at various energy processing points. Our experimental studies show that almost all biological samples exhibit such a behavior. We feel biomachines run by thermal breathing.
- Linking thermal breathing with various other kinds of breathing to use “breathing” as a general tool to process various forms of energy. For example electronic breathing, or magnetic breathing, or even electromagnetic breathing. In general breathing is a tool where mechanical vibrations or phonon solitons are used harmonically to process various other kinds of solitons.
- We learnt breathing from microtubule. Breathing is possible only for canals. And proteins, microtubules, and axon core, all the components use some or other forms of canals, and as the structure grows and makes fractal paths, “superhighway of canals” form. That is one of the most unique feature of thermal breathing management.
- The mechanics is neither classical nor quantum, rather fractal. We need to take the help of fractal mechanics, because fractal mechanics enables us to deal with the singularity energy traps more extensively. The mechanics has been developed with an eye of fractal Feynman path, as the space-time path reaches infinity the time cycles penetrates deep inside the trap and extracts information.
- Condensation of energy packets following fractal mechanics. This is a process beyond Frolich condensation, we need the process to manage carrier propagation.
- All carriers cooperating in a frequency wheel tells us that the frequency wheel maps various different kinds of carriers and their energy transmissions. Thermal breathing is universally mapped in a frequency wheel.
- Hierarchical mechanical dynamics. Normally in the linear system that we study in classical textbooks, we see dynamics that is played at one layer, but if a body is encapsulated by another one above, then, the dynamics would be much more towards implementing fractal mechanics, but very different kinds of dynamics to be played at various layers. “Multi-scale thermal management under superposed hierarchical dynamics” is a key feature of fractal architecture based thermal breathers.
- Thermal machine to run molecular motors and acting as a power supply to the atomic scale machines and robots. Since the thermal breathing works on the basis of atomic vibrations and the resonance chain, these machines “thermally integrate” with various systems outside and could deliver power.